PLEASE NOTE: 2018 ART IN THE PARK IS A 2 DAY FESTIVAL. SET UP WILL BEGIN ON JULY 2 AT 8 AM WITH FESTIVAL HOURS ON JULY 3, 9 am – 9 pm and July 4, 9 am – 5 pm.
- Artists and craftsmen will not be limited to a maximum number of works. Exhibit spaces measure approximately 12’ deep by 12’ wide. Work must be contained within the assigned space. Only one exhibitor will be permitted in each space. A two person team or partnership producing a single product may qualify as a single exhibitor if this is adequately explained at the time of application. Due to the expansion of our Festival, some booths will be on concrete.
- All works must be original works of art done by the artist and quality of products must be maintained throughout your booth. Printing from widely circulated photographs is not considered original works of art and will not be accepted.
- No dealers, agents or vendors of commercial items are permitted. Such items as imports, plants, velvet paintings, manufactured or kit jewelry, art supplies, decoupage, laser art, sideline foods and/or commercially produced merchandise are not eligible for exhibit or sale.
- All paintings should be appropriately framed or mounted. Watercolors and drawings and graphics not framed must be displayed in portfolios. Artists are requested to use a substantial display that will withstand winds and crowds. PLASTIC COVERINGS AND SANDBAGS ARE URGED.
- Artists and craftsmen are encouraged to demonstrate their crafts.
- Each exhibitor is responsible for collecting North Dakota Sales Tax (7.25%) on all sales made during the Festival. You are required to collect 7.25% sales tax and mail your proceeds to the local office of the ND State Tax Commissioner.
- All entries must be received by March 5, 2018. Acceptance and space reservations will be notified on or about March 26, 2018.
- Parking and traffic will not be permitted in the exhibit area. This rule will be STRICTLY ENFORCED. No driving in park.
- Festival hours will be July 3rd, 9am – 9pm; July 4th, 9am- 5pm. To be eligible for admission to future shows, exhibitors must show July 3 & 4. NO EARLY TAKE DOWNS!
- Artists and craftsmen violating the rules of the Festival will become ineligible for re-admission to future Festivals. Participants must be present both days.
- An Accepted application is a commitment to show and NO REFUNDS will be made for cancellation.
- Booth location and preferences will be considered but not guaranteed. Artists are required to keep their area clean.
- Artists and craftsmen must register at the Information Booth prior to setting up. Set-up time will be July 2nd. (Notice of your set-up time will be available online after June 5th).
- Security will be provided the evenings of July 2 & 3. The committee will not be hled responsible for any accidents.
- No Soliciting will be allowed. NO PETS. NO BIKES.